With so many Oktoberfest celebrations in the Denver Metro area, you could easily go to three in one weekend! Here is a list of our favorites that we have visited over the years.
- Denver Oktoberfest
- Obviously this is the biggest and the best. Six whole days loaded morning to night with things to do. It all begins September 23rd.
- Breckenridge Oktoberfest
- Are you ready for an entire town of Oktoberfest? Breckenridge more or less shuts down the entire town for this event. It is followed in the evening for a huge Oktoberfest dinner.
- Colorado Springs Oktoberfest
- While it doesn’t span two weekends like Denver’s celebration, there is still plenty to do. It may be worth the trek if you have little ones as there are way more kid friendly events than some of the other fests.
- Castle Rock Oktoberfest
- If you’re still looking for something to do next weekend (maybe while you have our cleaning company occupying your home for the day 🙂 ), the Castle Rock festival will be going. Get away from downtown Denver, and head out to a less crowded celebration.