Sincerely, thank you for applying to Alpine Maids! Your application has been submitted to Groove Hiring for review. You can expect an email to schedule a Zoom interview if your application passes review. We are VERY fast to respond so keep an eye on your email 🙂
- ❤️ Family Friendly Work Schedule
- ❤️We will not over-work you
- ❤️ Work alone most of the time
- ❤️ No nights, No Weekends!
- ❤️Benefits – Health, Dental, Vision, 401k, Local Discounts
- ❤️Mileage Reimbursement
- ❤️Advance to Lead or Trainer in 6 Months
- ❤️Trainers make up to $6 Additional per Hour
- ❤️Up to 10 Days paid Time Off Every Year
- ❤️Weekly Pay
- ❤️PETS! (If this sounds like a con, this probably is not the right opportunity for you!)
- ⭐️ This job is super physical. Like a new exercise routine it will take a little time to adjust, but you’ll have killer abs!
- ⭐️ Cleaning houses in unpredictable and days can vary. Some days you may be off at 2 other it may be 6 (at the absolute latest). You will work between 32 – 36 hours per week if you are full-time.
- ⭐️ You won’t have a boss breathing down your neck, but that means less support. Once you leave the office you are in-charge!
- ⭐️ We drive. Homes are grouped close together, but Denver traffic is still Denver traffic so this could be a no-go for road ragers.